irritable bowel

I'm having problems with a change in bowel movements(constipation) since changing meds. My diet is full of fibre and 1.5 gallons of distilled water a day. I've added psyllium and aloe vera and it seems to be normalizing me. I take it at night at least 3 hours after my evening dose, is this okay? I don't want to take it midday because it can cause some mild bloating and I would rather have it do it's work while I sleep.

Response from Ms. Fields-Gardner

At at least 3 hours after your medications the inclusion of fiber should not interfere. Please let your doctor know that you have started this so that he/she can put that into consideration in routine check-ups.

help........ (BIA and phase angle)
circles around eyes