Is this HIV

I am 24 years old and have been overweight all my life and I have not really been engaged in any physical activity all my life as in exercising and such about two years ago I started just drinking water instead of any other drinks, I have not had any colds or been sick and do not eat read meat as often as i used to when I went to the doctor my lymph nodes were not swollen but my blood pressure was up I have been feeling very tense around my neck, back, and burning in my ears. In three months I have lost 12 pounds I have become more active in exercising and still drinking plenty of water, my stool is loose but not so much diarrhea and in two years I have went from a size 24 to a size 20, my kidneys bother me and before I started loosing weight my legs would get numb while sitting down and my feet would feel as they are falling asleep, when I relax the tention in my neck seems to go away, my tongue looks white and my mouth is dry, I have a history of diabetes in my family. And for as long as I can remember I have had a high content of protein in my urine. The last time I was tested for HIV was about 4 yrs ago and I was negative all these things have been happening to me in the last year and I was wondering if it was possible that all these symptoms are HIV or if there is something else that I should look at?

Response from Ms. Fields-Gardner

It sounds like there are many problems to search for, not just HIV. If you suspect you may have been exposed to infection, it may be worth getting tested. Actively pursuing diagnosis and treatment will trump anything that I can provide on this forum.

Please see a doctor and get tested so that you don't have to stay worried without any real answers. Also, whatever the problems are, and there are likely to be more than just a single simple problem to tackle in your case, getting appropriate treatment strategies started may be essential to your success. Get going!

Feedback on New-Fill Experience
Heart Surgery & AIDS