Feedback on New-Fill Experience

Dr. Fields-Gardner:

I am responding to the entry in this column dated July 31st on an individual's bad experience with New-Fill. The individual stated that they had previously received facial treatments with collagen and then later tried New-Fill with dismal results. I know that when I had my first consultation for New-Fill with Dr. Frechette in New York City the first thing he asked me was whether I ever had collagen injections or other similar type of treatments for my facial wasting. He informed me that for some reason, if you have had prior facial surgery or collagen treatments, New-Fill is not as effective. I did not have prior treatment, and my New-Fill was extremely effective. The facial wasting virtually disappeared.

It's been a year since I had my series of six New-Fill treatments and it is holding up. I may undergo one treatment in the next couple of months just to give it a boost, but I can honestly say, it was the best $3500 I ever spent. Bottom line: if you've had prior treatment for facial wasting, make sure that fact is known to the doctor before starting New-Fill.

Thanks.

Response from Ms. Fields-Gardner

Thank you for your comments. There are many factors that will affect the final result of surgery and other medical treatments. Being as well informed as possible about your particular situation surely helps.

drugs 2 use
Is this HIV