|Ouality vs Quanity of Life
Aug 17, 2002
In regard to your August 1 answer on Buffalo hump, please do not forget that quantity of life can sometimes be meaningless without quality to go along with it.
Response from Ms. Fields-Gardner
Thank you for your comment, it is a point well taken.
While there are some who wish for the longest life possible, I think most hope for a good quality of life more than an extension without a reasonable quality of life. What is reasonable varies widely from person to person. This makes it difficult to go beyond basic recommendations because the decision, the risk vs. benefit, and the quantity vs. quality of life is so different depending on who you talk with.
Facial atrophy regarding eyes
T-Cell Count Now 53
- Are Stiff Neck And Fatigue Burning Eyes Symptoms Of Aids?
- How Long Does Kaiser Take To Give Results To Hiv Test?
- Symptoms Of Hiv In Young Children
- How Many Times Do You Have To Have Sex With That Person To Get Hiv?
- White Thrush Under Tongue
- Is It Difficult For A Man To Contract Hiv From A Woman Through Normal Vaginal Intercourse?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.