depo testosterone shots won't show any difference.

Greetings Doctor,

I am on 200mg Depo Testosterone now. I am taking 1M injection once in 2 weeks. So far I took 3 of them. The last one was yesterday. Unfortunately, I could find any change that I expected in my libido, desire and erections. Does it mean that testosterone is not working for me? or should I have to take some more shots to see the difference. I am really frustrated and looking for any valuable suggestion i might get from you, Doctor. If injections won't work for me, what should I go for next? I am not sure how far the gel might solve the issue. Thank you in advance. Regards, john.

Response from Dr. Dieterich

Dear John, It may be that you are not getting a large enough dose of testosterone or that you are not getting it often enough. You can either increase the dose or increase the frequency to weekly or both. Some people just require more testosterone to get their levels up. I would push the dose. Good luck! DTD

wasting without meds
Facial atrophy regarding eyes