|deca gone - now what?
Aug 5, 2002
I understand that deca-durabolin is no longer being manufactured. What alternative would you suggest at this point? Would you be concerned about liver problems with a drug like oxandrolone?
Thanks in advance.
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Oxandrolone does not worry me at all, in terms of liver toxicity as long as it used at 20 mg per day or less. It is a good alternative to Deca and it is available in pill form. It works really well but you may have to take some testosterone supplements with it just as you would with deca. Good luck! DTD
Can you clarify?
wasting without meds
- Is Flu Symptoms A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Sore Throat A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Sore Throat During Seroconversion
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Flu Symptoms After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Swallowing Cum Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.