|I need someone to give shots to myself and 4 others in New Orleans
Aug 1, 2002
We are willing to travel a short distance to get them so please respond.
Response from Ms. Fields-Gardner
There are a number of resources to give shots (depending on what injection medication you require)... Try your local hospital, a local physician practice, or a local home care company which you can find in your telephone book. You may want to start by contacting your local AIDS service organization to ask for their advice on where to go in your local area. Best wishes!
nutrition and facial wasting
- How Do U Distinguish A Regular Lump In Ur Armpit From An Hiv Lump?
- Having High T-cell Count When Hiv Postive
- What Has Caused The Evolution Of Drug-resistant Strains Of Hiv?
- Will Yeast Infection Cream Cure Bacterial Vaginosis?
- Will There Be A Cure For Hpv In The Future?
- When Can One Use Topical Skin Care On Dry Shingles?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.