I need someone to give shots to myself and 4 others in New Orleans

We are willing to travel a short distance to get them so please respond.

Response from Ms. Fields-Gardner

There are a number of resources to give shots (depending on what injection medication you require)... Try your local hospital, a local physician practice, or a local home care company which you can find in your telephone book. You may want to start by contacting your local AIDS service organization to ask for their advice on where to go in your local area. Best wishes!

Buffalo Hump
nutrition and facial wasting