|how many in us infected?
Jul 31, 2002
What is the prevalence of hiv infection among those living in the united states, and what are the statistics of the different ethnicities and their rates of hiv infection?
Response from Ms. Fields-Gardner
While this is a more general question, I wanted to share the link below to a site where you can keep up with the information you requested routinely.
Lipo Belly Treatment Urgently Needed
- Pinched Nerve And Neuropathy
- Can You Get Hiv From Touching Breast Milk?
- What Percent Of Americans Have Hiv?
- Would The Doctor Tell You Right Away About The Result Of Hiv Test
- Can You Get Hiv Symptoms In Two To Three Days After Exposure?
- Can You Have Hiv And Still Have A Normal White Blood Count?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.