New-Fill experience

Hello I am writing today to share my experience with New-Fill. I am a 45 year old guy who had moderate facial fat wasting. In the past I have treated this with collagen shots. The results of this were very tempororay. It was expensive -about 900 for a 2-3 month fix. I then learned about New-Fill. As I live in San Diego, I was excitied to learn of a respected DR in TJ that had trained in France under one of the Drs who helped formulate New-Fill. So, after doing much research I too the plunge. After 6 treamments I have to say I am very disappointed. I have noticed absolutely no improvement. I feel that I have lost about $3500 (which would be a very low number in comparison to what it would have cost here in the states). I think if you doubled the number it would be close to what the cost in the US would be.) Now that I am not pleased with the results who do I turn to?? It is sort of hard to report a DR to the medical board in a foreign country.

I also heard a rumor from a good source that the Dr is an investor in the company who is manufacturing the new-fill.

I would strongly recommend those considering this to wait a little while to see what develops with silicone oil injections. I know of two DR out here who are using a "droplet formula". It is permanent and reported to be safe. I also know that in the fall the FDA will be going a large scale clinincal trial in LA about this treatment.

I hope that this helps. Neal

Response from Ms. Fields-Gardner

Dear Neal,

Thanks for sharing your experience. Experiences have varied widely between very happy to very disappointed. It sounds like you did quite a bit of homework on this one. Choosing the right treatment and experienced doctors is important. It is also important to remember that one person's miracle can be a disappointment to another because of the variation in individual results.

Best wishes in your next quest. -- Cade.

being pregnant
Feeling Miserable