side effects of aids?

I have a friend of mine that has been very sexually active the past several years and has been doing drugs. Her daughter has come to me and told me that she is having severe loose bowels. So much so that her mother is losing control even while out in public. Could this be a sign of Aids? Or what other health problems?

Response from Ms. Fields-Gardner

Without a diagnosis of HIV infection, it is less likely that AIDS is involved. Loose bowel movements or diarrhea are such general problems that there could be a wide variety of factors involved. It is likely that something so extreme is a sign of a health problem that should be looked into. My best advice at this time would be to suggest a visit to the doctor to check it out.

weight loss immediately following diagnosis
Papaya enzymes with protease