|Viral Load below 50 after 18 months
Jul 29, 2002
I am almost 2 years living with HIV, I went for my 1st viral load test after 1 year and it was less than 50 though no exact figure, after another 6 months , it was still below 50, is this normal or i need to charge my Lab?
Response from Ms. Fields-Gardner
A test that comes back "below 50" just means that it is as sensitive as that test gets. You don't need to change your lab.
protease inhibitors v. facial wasting
- Sex With A Prostitute Risk Of Getting AIDS
- Sex With A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Blood In Semen After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Insertive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.