The extremely rare cases??? (HIV testing)

In this site, From Dr. Dezube saying, "Basically, if you test negative at 6 months, then you are HIV-negative. The only way for you to become positive, as far as I know, is to be exposed to the HIV virus once again. So relax, and continue to practice safe sex."

But CDC said "It would be extremely rare to take longer than 6 month" I feel that there are some cases to take longer than 6 months.

A Korean Doctor said that one case from Africa to take 2 years from a AIDS magazine and he was not sure maybe if someone to take over 2 years later.

Do you think 100 is at 6 months? But CDC and the other expert said 99.9 is at 6 months. (including technical or human errors) But Dr.Dezube saying it is impossible to take over 6 months.

I am soooooooo confused. I want to get the clear answer from these.

Thanks PS) hopefully expecting your quick answer.

Response from Ms. Fields-Gardner

The problem with medicine and people in general is that it is very difficult to say anything is 100% sure. From the current understanding of HIV, it is unlikely that an even extremely rare case exists with any certainty.

Also, there is a difference between HIV infection and AIDS that should be clearly understood. In media and anecdotal reporting this is not always clarified, so you should be careful in reading anything into the case that is 2 years out.

Because we don't (and really can't) take each person apart cell by cell to know with more certainty all of the particular circumstances that may occur, you may wish to make your decisions based on a clear-as-possible understanding viral life cycle and behavior, statistics, and experience.

Digestive Tract Shutting Down
lipoatrophy