|High SGOT and SGPT in 32 yr. old male
Jul 23, 2002
My husband is 32 years old and recently had blood drawn Results found that his SGOT was 75 and his SGPT was 175. I understand that these numbers are extremly high. Any advice as to what the problem could be and how worried should we be?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
That is a very broad question. Since it is in this forum, the first thing to ask him is he taking anabolics at the gym, because if he is, then that is it! If not he needs to be evaluated for all forms of hepatitis. In the meantime, until you get an answer, I would recommend safe sex! Good luck. DTD
how does buffalo hump figure??
Don't buy it
- Do People Get AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Chest Cold After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.