High SGOT and SGPT in 32 yr. old male

My husband is 32 years old and recently had blood drawn Results found that his SGOT was 75 and his SGPT was 175. I understand that these numbers are extremly high. Any advice as to what the problem could be and how worried should we be?

Response from Dr. Dieterich

That is a very broad question. Since it is in this forum, the first thing to ask him is he taking anabolics at the gym, because if he is, then that is it! If not he needs to be evaluated for all forms of hepatitis. In the meantime, until you get an answer, I would recommend safe sex! Good luck. DTD

how does buffalo hump figure??
Don't buy it