Opinion on New-Fill

Hello I have written to this forum on two previous times to tell of my experience with New-Fill. My original e-mail was not posted and me subsequent 2 follow-ups were not answered. Am I doing something wrong? I felt my experience would be valuable to those who are considering this treatment.

Response from Ms. Fields-Gardner

Thank you for your message!

I apologize that your email was not posted before now. There are many reasons why that could have happened. If your comments and questions were repetitive of another answer (sometimes people post their questions more than once and to more than one person), then it might not be posted. Also, on rare occasion (though we are careful), we accidently lose a question (I have been unable to retrieve a question twice and apologize profusely to the two people who posted them). And the final reason, though it is no excuse, is the order in which we choose to respond. There is a list and we try to keep up on earlier questions as well as more recent ones. It doesn't mean that your question or comments are gone, but that we may not have selected that particular one quite yet.

Overall, I wish to express our commitment to doing a better job in keeping up and thank you for your patience.

You will notice that there have been several postings on New-Fill and a variety of opinions and experiences on the topic in this forum. It is my hope that each person looking for such information will find what they need in the responses posted or will post the particular question that reflects their needs. Readers may find it useful to search for answers in the forum by category (click on the links at the bottom of the page... for New-Fill information, "facial wasting and lipoatrophy" is the best choice).

Thanks for the chance to respond to your concern!

Megace? Good/Bad?
Colon KS and Wasting