|silicone 1000 trials
Jul 5, 2002
What doctor in LA is running the silicone trial for the FDA? It is not listed on the FDA website.
Response from Ms. Fields-Gardner
I don't know of a doctor who is running trials on silicone for the FDA. You may want to check local listings for other clinical trials.
For instance, Pacific Oaks Medical Group has a research department you can contact. No doubt there are others in the Los Angeles and other major metropolitan areas with a keen interest in treatments for lipoatrophy.
About New-Fill disapointment
- Herpes After Rubbing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Getting Scratched Worried I Have HIV
- Does Penicillin Cure Chlamydia?
- I Have Vaginal Irritation And Blisters
- Is Gardnerella A Sexually Transmitted Disease?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.