|Androgel and buttocks
Jul 5, 2002
No, applying Androgel to your buttocks will not firm it. Exercise is the answer. From simple isometrics (squeezing and releasing) to squats, lunges, kick-backs, etc. You should have told the questioner to consult a fitness expert for a routine. Even climbing stairs at in a high rise building or stadium would help.
Response from Ms. Fields-Gardner
While this response is anonymous, I felt it was a good one to post to add to the response on firming the butt with topical application of testosterone gel. Thank you!
Once was beautiful
Rapid Pulse Rate
- What Is The Life Span Of A Person Infected With Herpes?
- What Is The Chance Of Getting Herpes From Drinking From The Same Cup?
- What Does A Herpes Simplex Outbreak Feel Like?
- What Color Is Chlamydia Discharge?
- What Can Hpv Be Mistaken For In Women?
- What Are The Long Term Effects Of Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.