|Is sucralose safe?
Jul 5, 2002
Hi Cade, I need advice on the protein powder I am using. It contains sucralose. Is this safe? Thanks. az
Response from Ms. Fields-Gardner
Sucralose, a sweetening agent, has been tested in both animals and humans for tolerance and toxicity. At this point, no adverse reactions have been noted. Check the link below for information on a study conducted in humans in 2000.
Once was beautiful
- Pain In Penis After Touching Vaginal Fluid Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Cunilingus Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Can I Mix Fluconazole And Monistat?
- Can You Get Hepatitis From Oysters?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.