|Is sucralose safe?
Jul 5, 2002
Hi Cade, I need advice on the protein powder I am using. It contains sucralose. Is this safe? Thanks. az
Response from Ms. Fields-Gardner
Sucralose, a sweetening agent, has been tested in both animals and humans for tolerance and toxicity. At this point, no adverse reactions have been noted. Check the link below for information on a study conducted in humans in 2000.
Once was beautiful
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- What Are My Chances Of Getting Chlamydia From Someone Who Already Has It?
- What Antibiotics Cure Syphilis?
- Ways To Get Chlamydia Other Than Sex
- Risk Of Transmitting Herpes Through Kissing
- Syphilis Treatment Z Pack
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.