Sterostim and Excercise

I just statred Sterostim and I was told that I need to start an excercise program. Could you please give me some information on the benefits on working out and Sterostim. Also how soon will I see the results from Sterostim?

Response from Ms. Fields-Gardner

Recombinant human growth hormone (Serostim or rhGH) is used to increase body cell mass (lean tissues) in HIV-associated wasting. Exercise can help to enhance this effect regardless of the medication you choose. It is a way to get the most from your medication regimen. You will also benefit by eating enough food to support increased muscle tissues.

The amount of time it takes to see results varies. Generally, you should notice some changes within a few weeks, especially if you exercise and eat well in combination with rhGH therapy.

Cholesterin
needs cholesterol in diet????