Wasting or the Flu?

Hi guys, I am a 26 yr old guy that tested positive a couple years ago. I was unfortunate to have not been tested early enough, but recovered quite nicely. The past couple weeks, I have gone from diarrhea to constipation and fevers and headaches with fatigue. When that ended, I caught a cold. I called my doc's office and they said it just sounds like a bug, but I have now noticed that I have not had an erection (even in the morning) for over a week. This is highly irregular. Does the flu make your libido drop? My Viral load was 0 about a month ago and Tcells were at about 500. Thanks! Keep up the great work!

Response from Ms. Fields-Gardner

While you can certainly lose interest in sex any time you don't feel well, if it is an ongoing problem with a lack of morning erection it is worth checking out. If you have lost a significant amount of weight in the process of dealing with a "bug" your testosterone levels can be reduced.

Check with your doctor again and discuss the loss of morning erection if it continues to be a problem.

Megestrol + Restoring sexual function
supplements