testorone patches...

Hello Doctor,

I 've got couple of responses earlier from you for my postings and I am very glad for that. It is so kind of you. My doctor also agreed and represcribed testestorone patches for me. I have been using them again for 5 weeks nearly. After using the patches for 3 weeks, in the 4th week...I had excellent erections and enjoyed sex after 8 months again. That experience was better than ever in my life so far. That was really really great and I felt lot better and normal. It happened consecutively for 3 days..and again after 3 days...no libido at all. What went wrong here, Doctor. Should I have to stop applying patches when it starts working or should I continue applying patches as it is. (patches are prescribed for 3 months for me). Please advise me. I am a HIV negative.

Regards, John.

Response from Dr. Dieterich

If they are working, you need to keep using them to keep the levels up. The testosterone gel is also helpful and may get you higher levels of testosterone. This is lifelong supplementation. Good luck! DTD

Follow-up Question
Oxandrin use with Hep C