For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

Hi Dr. Dieterich , this is Nelson Vergel. I have noticed they are asking a lot of questions about facial wasting. You may want to send them to my new web site under "information" I hope you are well and keep up with the good work!I really enjoyed your liver toxicity talk in Houston. Sincerely, Nelson Vergel

Response from Dr. Dieterich

Thanks Nelson! There is a lot of concern about facial wasting, as you know and there are no easy answers! Any more information and reassurance, that you can provide will be welcome! DTD

Veiny legs and arms
Hernia Revisited