deca-durabolin uses

Hi Doug!

I responded to a question about replacements for the recently manufacture-pulled deca-durabolin. I am hoping that you will discuss uses for the different anabolic steroids a bit to assist our readers in making decisions. Thanks! -- Cade.

Response from Dr. Dieterich

As many of you have heard, deca durabolin is off the market. We are mostly switching to oral agents, oxandrin, being the most common one. Some people may only require testosterone replacement in order to get all the anabolic activity they need. However that will be less than using an anabolic agent. I have always preferred oxandrolone to anadrol because of liver toxicity. I see more patients with sick livers than most people and the data indicates that oxandrin at doses of 20 mg or less is reasonably safe. Nothing is perferctly safe! Anadrol is much more likely in my experience to cause liver toxicity, but some MD's use it with great success. Good luck to all! DTD

megace for casual gainers
Lipodystrophy so quickly?