testosterone and pregnancy

My boyfriend and I are expecting a baby. He just told me that he's been injecting testosterone. Will this affect the baby?

Response from Ms. Fields-Gardner

For this response, I will assume that he is hypogonadal and is replacing his testosterone.

Because the testosterone is injection and not something that can be incorporated into your body from his, it is unlikely that there will be adverse effects.

It is not recommended for women who are pregnant (or plan to get pregnant) to be exposed to extra testosterone via gel or other ways you can end up with extra testosterone in your body. So, it will be worthwhile to find out if he is wearing testosterone gel to make sure it is not an issue for you and your baby.

MAC & weight loss
megace for casual gainers