New Fills Disapointment

In regards to others in this forum, I have had two new-fills sessions and feel there is no improvement. I have a mild facial wasting and the Dr told me only two injections were needed, but I feel I look worse than when I started, and the effects of the injections are gone after a few days. Is this all just a big hype or a big scam?

Response from Ms. Fields-Gardner

There have been several comments on this forum about the successes and less-than-successful use of New-Fill. Why there is such a wide variety of experiences, I am not sure.

Previously another questioner asked for a listing of physicians who work with New-Fill. While this product and procedure are still under investigation there is no sure statement to make. I have seen some pretty impressive results with multiple treatments and some pretty dismal failures. I am awaiting a good answer on this by your side.

Meanwhile, my friends at Test Positive Aware Network (TPAN) in Chicago have put together a listing of doctors who are providing New-Fill treatments which you will find through the link below. Hang in there, many procedures and products are under investigation.

TPAN list of doctors providing New-Fill treatment

infant feeding choices for HIV positive mothers
MAC & weight loss