Androgel on my Butt?

Somebody told me that Androgel can be applied directly onto the buttocks and that it helps to firm up the muscles there. Do you think that is true? Would it be beneficial to apply Androgel there? Thank you.

Response from Ms. Fields-Gardner

Good (and fun) question. I will have to follow-up on an answer, but my guess is that it won't have as much of a local effect on buttocks muscles as you might hope. The effect we hope for from Androgel is a physiologic level of replacement. Exercising might augment the action of testosterone replacement on the muscle tissues.

While there can be local effects depending on where you put it, I don't think it will significantly effect the very large mass of muscle tissues in the buttocks before you find yourself overdosing.

how long
Flat in the front & Hump on the Back