how long

I was diagnosed with AIDS last March. My t-cells were 22 and my viral load was 66000. My doctor said I also had crytococcal and esophogeal something. Now my t-cell count is 220 and my viral load is undetectable. I take viracept, combovir, diflucan, sulfa. My question is if I stop taking all of these when will I get ill again? Thank you.

Response from Ms. Fields-Gardner

I don't think that anyone could adequately tell you when beyond an educated guess. I have seen patients drop therapy and stay well for long periods of time and others who drop therapy and become ill very quickly. You will want to talk with your doctor candidly about your situation.

ultramax hgh
Androgel on my Butt?