ultramax hgh

Ultramax makes a product that is supposed to help the body with hgh production. Do you think it is okay to take with antivirals?

Response from Ms. Fields-Gardner

Excellent question, and one I don't have an answer for. I have looked into this product and don't know that there is reason to believe the claims made about it. It would be difficult to know if the ingredients will adversely (or otherwise) interact until a problem shows up. I know that is not a satisfying answer and regret that I have nothing solid on which to even voice an opinion. Good luck on this!

excessive Height
how long