excessive Height

Hi there!! I have a very uncommon question, who does not have any answer. I know, but still, I want to try it.

I am 185 lbs and 6'2" tall. I want to a little bit shorter, maybe 6'. If there is any kind of possibility, I will try it. I will be very obliged, if you can help me.

Thank you

Response from Ms. Fields-Gardner

You are right, this is an unusual question. I don't know of a way to become shorter that I would recommend. Sorry about that.

If you do get a recommendation and decide to try it, please get a couple of good second and third opinions before taking the chance.

Best wishes!

Dr Directory of who performs NU-Fill in California
ultramax hgh