Dr Directory of who performs NU-Fill in California

HI I have facial wasting from lipodystrophy and want to have the New-Fill procedure done I know there are 4 doctors in the San Diego CA area and 1 in Tijuana Mexico. I need the adresses of these doctors. Is there a link I can go to to get the information? I know they are listed on a website but I have no idea what the name is. FRANK

Response from Ms. Fields-Gardner

There are some very connected people in the Southern California area. Perhaps they can help us here. You may also want to check with people at NAPWA and other groups to see if they have information.

Facial Wasting: Non-HIV related reasons
excessive Height