Facial Wasting: Non-HIV related reasons

I recently had a HIV test because of noticeable loss of fat from my cheeks and hollowing temples but the results were negative for HIV and also Syphillis which was good news but I am still wasting away, so in a way it's even worse. Do you know of any other causes or reasons why lipodystrophy occurs? My bones are stiff and clicking if that is any help for a potential diagnosis? This site is an excellent achievement by the way, thank you for bothering to care. Dwaine

Response from Ms. Fields-Gardner

There are several reasons, including congenital conditions, for facial and peripheral fat wasting. Because you are not experiencing HIV infection, my first thought is to head to your doctor (or endocrinologist, perhaps?) to see about issues that may pertain directly to you. Good luck on this!

What Is Ideal?
Dr Directory of who performs NU-Fill in California