Excessive Weight Loss, Body Shaping

I am in the process of losing 100 pounds. My stomach hangs and I was wondering is it something that I can do to tighten it back up or once your skin is stretched you would have to have surgury to remove it

Response from Ms. Fields-Gardner

Skin takes a while to regain shape after losing weight. But some of this will depend on your own skin's elasticity, which depends in part on your age, smoking and drinking habits, and hormonal status. There are surgical possibilities, but you should discuss this with your doctor to review your possibilities and risk factors before taking that on. Good luck on this!

Xenadrine and Birth Control
Healthy but loosing wieght