|Xenadrine and Birth Control
Jun 2, 2002
I was thinking of taking Xenadrine, as well as following a healthy diet and excercise, However, I'm already on birth control, Orthro-Tricyclen. I was wondering if Xenadrine will have any effect on this?
Response from Ms. Fields-Gardner
Interesting question and one I couldn't find an answer to. What I can say is that I would talk with your doctor and see a dietitian to see if there is a more reasonable way for you to lose weight or fat tissue before you try it.
Excessive Weight Loss, Body Shaping
- Hiv Rash And Bumps On Forehead
- How Long Does It Take For Megace To Stimulate Appetite?
- Getting Hiv Body Fluid On A Scratch
- Will Kids Catch Genital Warts If Parents Have It?
- When You Have A Herpes Break Out How Long Does It Take To Get Blisters?
- What The Chances Of Getting Herpes Without An Outbreak?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.