Gortex surgery

Regarding Lipodystophy: Hi, I have a friend who's going to have plastic surgery on his facial because of it wasting (lost fat on the face). He metion the term " Gortex" insert in the face. I wonder you could give me more information about these issue.

Response from Ms. Fields-Gardner

While this implant has used as connective tissue in transplant and augmenting lip volume, it has been suggested for use in facial lipoatrophy as an injectable thread that does not dissolve. Gaining or losing weight may cause a change in how it looks and there is a small chance of rejection. For more information on this implant substance, I recommend talking with a plastic surgeon who is experienced with its use.

exercise and nutrition for hiv sufferers
Xenadrine and Birth Control