|exercise and nutrition for hiv sufferers
Jun 2, 2002
Please give me info on the importance of exercise and nutrition for hiv sufferers.
Response from Ms. Fields-Gardner
In patient-oriented information, you can check several sites including those shown in links below (a good place to start). There are also many patient-oriented handouts and recommendations. What most boil down to is to eat an adequate and healthy diet and include a well-rounded exercise program. handouts and self-measure guide
Normal Period after infection and before syndrome
- When An Insect Bites Someone With Hiv Can It Be Transmitted To Another Person?
- Can You Get Hbv Or Hiv From Puncture Wounds Or Broken Skin?
- Hiv Symptoms Headaches
- Hiv Transmission Probability
- Can Worrying About Hiv Make You Have Symptoms When You Don't Have It?
- Burning Tingling Feet Neuropathy With Swelling
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.