May 31, 2002
What herbs or supplements can increase mental acuity/memory?What is safe to take with antivirals?
Response from Ms. Fields-Gardner
There are several, but Ginko Biloba comes to mind. As for safety, I am not sure we know yet. There are many ways foods and herbs and drugs can interact. At the moment we are hoping for the best on each of the supplements that are taken until we know more.
When Will Body Shut Down
Give me hope.....
- What's The Difference Between Trichomoniasis And Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Does Herpes Look Like Around Your Eye?
- What Doctor Treats Herpes?
- Time Frame After Contracting Herpes Before It Shows Up On An Std Test
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Genital Herpes While Using A Condom?
- Symptoms Of Proteus Vaginitis
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.