May 31, 2002
My husband has suffered muscle atrophy in his scapula area of his shoulder. He is currently undergoing extensive therapy working with resistance and small weights. How long will it take to regain his muscle?
Response from Ms. Fields-Gardner
Excellent question, but one that relies on the reason why he lost this muscle in this particular area in the first place. Your physical therapist will have better answers.
improve immnune system and gain weight
Wasting only for people on meds?
- Sex With A Prostitute Afraid I Have AIDS
- Is Blowjob From A Prostitute Safe?
- Chest Cold After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Genital Rubbing Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Touching Period Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.