May 31, 2002
My husband has suffered muscle atrophy in his scapula area of his shoulder. He is currently undergoing extensive therapy working with resistance and small weights. How long will it take to regain his muscle?
Response from Ms. Fields-Gardner
Excellent question, but one that relies on the reason why he lost this muscle in this particular area in the first place. Your physical therapist will have better answers.
improve immnune system and gain weight
Wasting only for people on meds?
- Herpes After Sharing Vibrators Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Licking Rectum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rash After Touching Open Wound Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.