Dental side effects of longterm use of humane growth hormone

I had been on serostim for two years. In June, I began noticing changes in my teeth. The bite (back teeth do not meet now) is changed. Could the long term side effects of HGH cause jaw changes? I have found no information on this side effect. I'm currently taking a break from serostim under dr. recommendations. Unfortunately, the belly is coming back quickly. Thanks Dennis D

Response from Ms. Fields-Gardner

Dear Dennis,

I, too, am not finding anything on the potential for rHGH to cause gums to recede. Perhaps others can share their experience.

Meanwhile, I would look to other things as potential causes for this problem. It could be that a good referral to a dental specialist could help.

heart
muscle loss and positive treaments