|What is ACTIS website?
May 31, 2002
Here is something you answered about New Fill (see Below). My question is where can I find out more about Clinical trials on New Fill and what is ACTIS, and can you give me a website on them?
We are keeping an eye on the availability and work with New Fill and other treatments for facial lipoatrophy as well as other forms of lipodystrophy. Also keep an eye on the ACTIS website for information on clinical trials. Best wishes on this!
Response from Ms. Fields-Gardner
ACTIS is the AIDS Clinical Trial Information service which can be found at the link below. ACTIS
Supplements to Aid Lipoatrophy
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can I Get Hepatitis C From A Bite Wound?
- Can You Get Hep B From Dried Blood?
- What Are The Most Common Std's Among Teens?
- Why Do Adults Get Oral Thrush?
- Can Having The Flu Interfere With The Hiv Test Results?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.