Supplements to Aid Lipoatrophy

What do you think of adding Lipoic Acid and Glutamine to help in fat loss of the face?

Response from Ms. Fields-Gardner

The theory that this recommendation is based on includes the reduction of harmful oxidative effects on fat tissues under the skin. Both glutamine and alpha-lipoic acid have been noted to increase glutathione in the blood making them potential therapies for anything that may be associated with low glutathione levels.

What I think is that there may be a role for such agents. What I know is that the research is not quite there to make it a standing recommendation at this point. What I hope is that there is some value to this and other therapies along these lines in preventing some of the lipoatrophy problems, a difficult thing to prove.

looking sicker and sicker...
What is ACTIS website?