increasing viral load without medication

I've just recently been diagnosed. I'm not very familiar with the scientific medical terms used, but I know my viral load was 450 sept last year. Is there a possibility of viral load rising that just from watching my diet and stuff like that? I don't want to get into medication right away for some personal reasons. Thank you.

Response from Ms. Fields-Gardner

Viral load can rise for a number of reasons, but it is unlikely that watching your diet will cause the detrimental rise in viral load. You should have it checked regularly and keep your discussion going with your doctor about when medications will be important.

Abandon Videx and use steroids?
looking sicker and sicker...