|Water Soluble Capsules
May 31, 2002
I am searching for a capsule, similar to a gel capsule, but that is totally water soluble. Any suggestions on providers or materials?
Response from Ms. Fields-Gardner
You may be thinking of a gel capsule. If so, most of the inforamtion I found was of "already filled with something" capsules. You may want to check with one of the manufacturers about where they obtain their supply. Good luck!
Weight loss and reduction of blood sugar at the same time.
Facial Wasting Prevalence
- Would Gonorrhea In Your Throat Cause Swelling
- Which Cells Are Affected By Herpes?
- What To Do If Antibiotics Not Helping Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Do I Do When My Shingles Scab Over?
- What Can You Do To Make A Person More Comfortable Who Has Shingles?
- Typical Acute Retroviral Syndrome Disease Progression
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.