|Water Soluble Capsules
May 31, 2002
I am searching for a capsule, similar to a gel capsule, but that is totally water soluble. Any suggestions on providers or materials?
Response from Ms. Fields-Gardner
You may be thinking of a gel capsule. If so, most of the inforamtion I found was of "already filled with something" capsules. You may want to check with one of the manufacturers about where they obtain their supply. Good luck!
Weight loss and reduction of blood sugar at the same time.
Facial Wasting Prevalence
- Fatigue After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Groin Pain After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Amoxicillin Syphilis Treatment
- Are Red Bumps All Over The Body A Sign Of An Std?
- Had Hepatitis B Vaccine Can You Still Get Hepatitis B
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.