fat gain and loss reversible

Currently on Abacavir, Sustiva & Epivir. Have fat loss in buttocks, and legs but fat gain in neck. With this new combo might I see any improvements in time. Also testoterone shots every other week. No viral load for years and high CD4 & 8 counts with positive blood counts. Good general health. Anything else I should be doing ? Also stable weight for years. Thanks for your kindness and consideration. John

Response from Ms. Fields-Gardner

This is the "million dollar" question... Relatively short-term studies have not suggested any significant body composition changes with switches. But, it could be that it takes longer than studies have monitored the effect.

You can get some good body measures done by a dietitian trained on these methods. In addition, I would suggest an ongoing monitoring of the effect on your own as well as in the doctor's office. Check out the link below to download some self-measure instructions and keep track. Bring the information you track to your doctor and nurse to add to the information in your chart so that it will be documented. Self Measure Handouts

facial fat loss while off meds
Androgel didn't raise my testosterone