May 21, 2002
35 yo. testosterone 200.
all viral tests negative...what else can cause this?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Two things can cause this. Either pituitary failure to produce FSH and LH or secondary testicular failure. Sometimes viral infections can cause this as well. Only two things you can do too. Switching to boxers may help since the testes need to be several degrees cooler than body temperature. If that does not work, then supplementation may help. Good luck! DTD
- Swollen Lymph Glands Sign Of HIV Infection
- Flu Symptoms After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Do You Have To Wait To Have Sex After Using Premarin Vaginal Cream?
- What Does It Mean When You Are Exposed To A Std?
- Accuracy Of An Hiv Test After Six Weeks
- Can Hiv Be Transmitted In Makeup?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.