May 21, 2002
35 yo. testosterone 200.
all viral tests negative...what else can cause this?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Two things can cause this. Either pituitary failure to produce FSH and LH or secondary testicular failure. Sometimes viral infections can cause this as well. Only two things you can do too. Switching to boxers may help since the testes need to be several degrees cooler than body temperature. If that does not work, then supplementation may help. Good luck! DTD
- Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Vaginal Sex Without Condom How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Are Purple Spots A Symptom Of HIV?
- Burning Penis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.