clinical trials

Are you aware of any clinical trials going on regarding lipodystrophy and how to get involved in such. I have had to stop drug therapy due to buffalo hump and am experiencing muscle loss. Other than that I am healthy. Any suggestions? Thanks, Clyde

Response from Ms. Fields-Gardner

One of the consolidated resources to check is ACTIS (AIDS Clinical Trials Information Service) online at www.actis.org online or you can call 1-800-874-2572. For lipodystrophy, click on the link below and take a look at what has been registered with ACTIS at this time. Best wishes with your search! ACTIS lipodystrophy trials

Facial Wasting or not?
Hiv symptoms