May 2, 2002
Are you aware of any clinical trials going on regarding lipodystrophy and how to get involved in such. I have had to stop drug therapy due to buffalo hump and am experiencing muscle loss. Other than that I am healthy. Any suggestions? Thanks, Clyde
Response from Ms. Fields-Gardner
One of the consolidated resources to check is ACTIS (AIDS Clinical Trials Information Service) online at www.actis.org online or you can call 1-800-874-2572. For lipodystrophy, click on the link below and take a look at what has been registered with ACTIS at this time. Best wishes with your search! ACTIS lipodystrophy trials
Facial Wasting or not?
- Painful Red Spots After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Touching Urine Worried I Have HIV
- Runny Nose After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.