nurtition-frozen foods

I read when you are + that your not supposed to eat frozen foods. Do they mean my frozen foods or processed foods and why not?

Response from Ms. Fields-Gardner

I would be interested in reading the information you mentioned. I see no reason why you should not eat frozen food... you may want to thaw, heat, or whatever is appropriate for some of it.

Some people suggest a less processed food diet, but there is usually a specific reason for that recommendation. For instance, if you need to lower your salt intake, many processed foods have higher levels of salt in them. For this, you need to read the label.

When it comes to items like frozen vegetables or fruits, the frozen form may even maintain nutritional integrity better than fresh. However, the difference in the scheme of your entire diet may not be too significant to your body.

An overall healthy diet is usually a bit more do-able than picking out particular types of foods to villanize. However, if you find it easier to follow hard and fast restrictions, you may want to talk to your dietitian to look at what you currently do and what may be improved in a way that is reasonable for you.

Weight loss- reversible lipodystrophy?
nurtrition