Weight loss- reversible lipodystrophy?

Is lipodystrophy reversible? I've been taking Zerit, Epivir, and efavirenz for 2 years and now I've changed Zerit for Videx and kept the others because I'm very thin specially on my legs, butt, and face. Do I have chances to become like I was before?

Response from Ms. Fields-Gardner

That is the big question. There has been some reversals in altered body fat deposits in select cases, but researchers are still struggling with developing and testing treatments that more universally result in normalizing the body without too big of a side-effect price to pay.

The safe items at the moment include a good diet and exercise to help in normalizing metabolism. Beyond that, some are trying medications to help with insulin resistance and other related problems. The jury is still out on many of the proposed treatments, so it will be worthwhile to talk with your doctor and pharmacist about the possibilities for you considering your current condition, medication profile, and risk for complications.

strange reaction to exercise
nurtition-frozen foods