Apr 12, 2002
Could I have HIV? I have been experiencing a fever of 37.5 for two weeks and headaches. No other real symptoms. May have been infected over two years ago. Had HIV test done 1.5 years ago was -ve, so unsure and restless. The doctors have done a mono test, and a CDC and everthing is normal. Could this just be a bad cold/flu virus...Have not been sick for over two years. I am only 22 years old.
Response from Ms. Fields-Gardner
If you have reason to believe that you may have been exposed to HIV, it is worth getting the test done. Get to it!
It hurts to sit
strange reaction to exercise
- In Hiv Does White Blood Cells Or Red Blood Cells Have To Do With Hiv
- Accuracy Of 20 Min Hiv Test
- What Are The Best Condoms To Use To Protect Against Hiv?
- Hiv Negative Seroconversion
- Which Is Better To Treat Genital Warts Tca Treatment Or Cream?
- What Happens If Chlamydia Is Left Untreated?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.