ASAP Please

Could I have HIV? I have been experiencing a fever of 37.5 for two weeks and headaches. No other real symptoms. May have been infected over two years ago. Had HIV test done 1.5 years ago was -ve, so unsure and restless. The doctors have done a mono test, and a CDC and everthing is normal. Could this just be a bad cold/flu virus...Have not been sick for over two years. I am only 22 years old.

Response from Ms. Fields-Gardner

If you have reason to believe that you may have been exposed to HIV, it is worth getting the test done. Get to it!

It hurts to sit
strange reaction to exercise