It hurts to sit

Since lipo started in me nearly a year ago, I've lost fat in by butt. I'm getting severe aching/pain/burning in the back of my thighs when I am sitting. My doc said pain isn't associated with wasting/lipo. Are there nerves, tendons or arteries, etc that my tailbone could be pinching while sitting that's causing this pain? If so, what can be done to alleviate this? Would steriods build my gluteous muscles and take the pressure off my tailbones? I sit for work and its causing me great discomfort.

Response from Ms. Fields-Gardner

With the "cushion" diminished in your tush, it is a good idea to seek another cushion to relieve some of the discomfort and nerve damage that is possible with long-term sitting. The quickest help might come from an air or water cushion that you could place on your chair. People who are wheelchair-bound have taken advantage of such items for years and you can, too.

Second, it is a good idea to get up and walk around for a few minutes every so often. You should also lift your weight off of your buttocks and shift every few minutes to limit lack of circulation and potential for nerve damage.

Check with your doctor about the potential for using muscle-building medications. Either way, exercise is not a bad idea to get the process started.

Sustiva and Fat Content in Meals
ASAP Please