Round Two - New-Fill (an update)

I just returned home from my second of what is expected to be four treatments with new-fill with Dr. Engelhard of Miami Beach.

This treatment, although the same amount of substance was injected as my initial treatment, seems to have given even more of a "fill" to my face initially. I know this will subside as my body re-absorbs the water portion -- but it leads me to believe that the first treatment did exactly as was expected and laid a "foundation" for the second and subsequent treatments to build upon.

As before I was met by Dr. Engelhard and the procedure went without a hitch. His kind demeanor and professionalism puts you at ease that you are in excellent hands.

If anyone who has suffered for several years with facial lipoatrophy as I have, wants to check out this option -- I would highly recommend it. You can get further information about his practice at www.apexsouthbeach.com -- he offers many different types of services..but of course I was looking only for the new-fill portion.

I will keep you updated as time/treatments progress. I am very excited about the possibilities of putting an end to having the "look" of HIV.

Kind Regards, D. Beaudette

Response from Dr. Fisher

Thanks for the update. Glad it is going well so far. AF

can you tell me what protease is in a multivitamin
New potential med for lipodistrophy?